Thursday, December 8, 2011

What a hot, sticky mess!

Today Bella and I packed ourselves into the car and undertook a massive trip (at least it seemed that way!), and we left "dad-dad" at home. We travelled first to Launceston, where I made 4 deliveries for Little Lillie Designs and then we visited "Poppy Dale" in hospital. Then back into the car and travelled through to Ulverstone where we are staying with my Nana and Bella's "great Nana". Today was the worst day to be travelling in a car with no airconditioning! Mind you, looking at the forcast for the next few days, it is going to get hotter and hotter, luckily we are staying next to the beach!!  So back to our car trip.... Miss Bella DID NOT SLEEP AT ALL the entire way up to Launceston. AT ALL. And I was so hot and sticky that I had my tops pulled up to my armpits trying to stop them from sticking to my back. Yuck. Fan on full as the air coming in the windows was too warm, it just was not pleasant! On the trip from Launceston to Ulverstone, little Miss was overtired and hot and cranky, but refused to sleep. Instead she cried for the first 1/3 of the drive, then I sang to her and she finally fell asleep, only to start randomly crying in her sleep! Poor bub!
I hate it when it is this hot and sticky, and silly me, I only packed Bella's fleecy PJs, so right now she is tucked up in bed in some tights and a top and only a light blanket. I hope she sleeps alright!

I decided yesterday to return to being a blonde. This is something I do when I get bored or frustrated. I am not sure which applies in this case, but my hair is in a terrible state because of it! I guess I will never learn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment