Monday, March 14, 2011

Prenatal depression? Or pre-baby blues!

I have my appointment with the obstetrician tomorrow for my next checkup and to discuss my induction. Hopefully this will only be a week away (37 weeks) unless the doctor finds something wrong and I have to go into hospital sooner. I am feeling very tight and sore right now, plus I keep getting heart palpitations, shortness of breath, nausea, hot flushes, cramping and headaches. Some people I have mentioned it to think it may be signs of pre-eclampsia so I will ask tomorrow about it. I was hoping bub might be thinking about coming today, as bub had definately dropped yesterday (I could feel how long he/she was getting!) plus I had a couple of contractions today, but nope, nothing came of it. Now I just feel really big and tight and sore and sick and just want something to happen! I repacked the hospital bag (just to check that I had everything for bubba) but still only have PJs and some books packed for me!

I think I may be getting prenatal depression? I have gotten really overly sad tonight for no reason... I cannot tell if it is because I keep expecting something to happen and nothing does, or if there is something more to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment