Thursday, March 3, 2011

Growth ultrasound and me being naughty!!

Had my growth ultrasound this morning! Confirmed that bub is BIG... measuring at almost 38 weeks already... I won't find out exactly what this means to my "due" date or induction date until I see the doctor on Monday! I am so excited to find out though...
I also was naughty and found out the baby's sex... BUT I AM STILL NOT TELLING!! We will all find out in a couple of weeks! Bub's head is low, so low that the ultrasound tech had trouble getting a good pic for the circumference of the head.
So I finally got my act together and washed all the baby clothes last night. Finally. I am now about to fold them. Baby clothes are so so cute, and tiny!! I am so excited to meet my little one!
My blood sugars have started dropping again a little bit, so if they do not stabilise then I will have to either have a c section or induction even sooner than 37 weeks, so fingers crossed to see what happens! At any rate, my baby should be here by the end of the month! CRAZY!
Hubby and I are visiting my family for the weekend as of tomorrow, and I have promised that I will not go into labour while we are on "holiday" so I don't ruin it for him! Haha, when we get back I will almost be 35 weeks, so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment