Monday, February 28, 2011

Pre labour?

I had not felt much movement from bub since he/she moved down a few days ago, so last night I went into the Pregnancy Assessment Centre at the hospital to get bub checked out. Bub turned out to be happy and healthy, and just was making me worry for no reason! So I went home and had my sciatic nerve seize up!! So I went to bed and within a few hours I started getting severe lower back and tummy cramping, like period pain. This can apparently be part of pre labour, but until they turn into actual contractions there is no need to worry!
During my birthing class this morning I had two contractions, but nothing really since, so just trying to rest up, and see what happens. If things don't get better I will call the hospital, otherwise my ultrasound is on Thursday and my next doctor appointment is on Monday, see what happens by then!
In good news, bub has gone back to being pretty active since I was in PAC yesterday, so there is no longer any concern there!
This is me at 33 weeks + 4 days

No comments:

Post a Comment