Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Officially finished work...

I have been officially put off work, as of yesterday. I do not know how I am going to cope not working 5 nights a week, even as much as not having to work is going to be really really nice. Plus the lack of money is going to be a massive strain on both of us. But the good news is the doctors did not put me in hospital and do not believe that I am likely to give birth anytime soon, barring any major diabetic dramas!!! Even the fact that bub is measuring a lot larger than expected, the doctors still do not believe they will induce me before 37 or 38 weeks. They have told me to expect 38 weeks. That really seems WAY too far away!

I had a mini meltdown tonight after reading the info the hospital gave me on c sections. It wasn't the procedure itself that upset me, it was realising that if I have a c section it will be because there is a medical issue that makes it necessary, and therefore will be will bub is still premature or pre-term. So even after bub is born I will not be able to even hold my own child as he/she will be rushed straight to NPICU (intensive care unit). This devastated me!

On a happier note, I am now 31 weeks... another week down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment