Sunday, February 6, 2011

Little bitty bub and bed rest!

My "little" baby is currently measuring at 34 weeks according to my ultrasound on Friday! I will find out at my doctor appointment tomorrow what exactly that means to my delivery date and pregnancy. I have also recently been having quite a few low blood sugars and I expect that the doctors may have something to say about that tomorrow. I am half expecting that they will want to admit me to hospital... Fingers crossed everything is okay!



I have been feeling dizzy and lightheaded and headachy the past week or so, so I went and had my blood pressure checked at the local chemist. It was a little low and my heart rate was a little high, so I have been told to keep my feet up and take it easy tonight until my appointment tomorrow. So I am at home completely bored! My darling husband refuses to let me do ANYTHING, which in normal circumstances would be great, but I hate losing my independence!!! I want to be able to do things for myself!!!!! Unfortunately, although my maternity leave is not due to start for another 4 weeks, I think that the doctors are going to suggest I stop working immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment