Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Top 5 things to do when I am no longer pregnant!

So today I finally hit one of my 'landmarks': 30 weeks! I am so happy to be here, hoping to make it to my next one of 32 weeks! Ultrasound on Friday and back to the doctors on Monday... Lots of fun!

So for a bit of fun, I am going to list my 5 top things I cannot wait to do when I am no longer pregnant!
1) Enjoy intimate times with my husband again!
2) Be able to sleep on my back, side, tummy, however I want without waking up being sore and uncomfortable.
3) Do things like bend and pick things up without people telling me that I can't because I am pregnant.
4) Be able to go more than a couple of hours without food and not feeling like I am going to throw up!
5) Eat ANYTHING I want... Seriously, things I never really wanted to eat before become so much more desirable when you know you cannot eat them!!

Things I am going to miss about being pregnant...
1) Feeling my little baby roll, kick, punch, and move inside me... Such an amazing feeling!!
2) The knowledge that I created a life and it is growing inside me and getting stronger and all that amazing "wow" that goes with knowing that!
3) The amazing curve of my belly (even though it mostly gets in the way now!)
4) The attention I get from being pregnant, from random strangers trying to give me advice, to friends wanting to touch my belly.
5) The amazing group of pregnant facebook ladies I have connected with all over the world (although technically I won't lose this once I give birth)...

Of all the good things, and not so good things, I have loved being pregnant and the experience of it all... Hopefully bub just stays put for a little while longer! Fingers crossed!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment